Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Inspiration - Wedding Gown Hangers - A MUST HAVE!


Dear Brides,

Everyone wants the picture of THE DRESS.  You know the one...the shot with your dress hanging from some open doorway looking as if its eagerly awaiting your toe to dip into it.  The shot where your dress looks so beautiful but also so lonely without YOU - its wonderfully enchanted bride.  These shots are great and some of my (Brook) favorites as I love love love the detail shots.  I was talking to Casey last night about when I look back at my wedding and wedding pictures...the detail is an aspect that I and my photographer didn't tend to.  MISTAKE!  

So in honor of the details I'd like to post a small detail product that you must have.  Seriously.  
Personalized wedding gown hangers from Lila Frances.
WARNING - She is very busy and sells out quickly.  You should order as far in advance as you can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment